Structural Technician Revit
Entered: 24 Mar 2019
Our Client; a Consulting Engineering Practice, is seeking to recruit a Structural Technician Revit for its offices in Dublin South.
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum than 2 years’ experience in an Engineering Design Office (or similar)
- Proven use of REVIT / BIM
- Proficiency in RC Detailing
- Proficiency in CADs RC
- Proven use of AutoCAD 2D
- Fluent/highly proficient in spoken and written English
Desired Qualification & Experience:
- Third Level qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering (NFQ L6)
- Be familiar with Euro-codes design codes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Have an ability to modify / improve existing designs to facilitate ease of construction.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and deliver projects on time.
- Have a flexible approach to work and an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
Attractive career-enhancing role with a flagship company.
Permanent contract in Clients employment.
Salary c €45,000 per annum + Benefits. Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, skills, suitability and fit of candidate.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to:
Michael Lynn E: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +353 1 6390395 Cell: +353 86 0271796
Tech Skills Resources
25 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Tel: + 353 1 6390390 www.techskills.ie