Orbital Welders – Kildare
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
AA Euro Group is currently recruiting qualified Orbital Welders for a large-scale project in Co. Kildare, Ireland. Long term work available to successful candidates.
Excellent rates of pay, along with accommodation (if required).
- You will possess excellent capability in setting up and working with arc machines and orbital welding equipment.
- Installation of electro polished tube and fitting.
- Establish purge systems using gas.
- Installation of high-purity pipework and fabrication.
- Strong professional experience of the required techniques and tools used during the process.
- Undertake quality checks on all Pipework.
- Work as part of a strong team of skilled tradespeople on a project with strict deadlines.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Welding, with at least 3 years Orbital Welding on large scale high purity pipework installation projects.
- Orbital Welding training and certification.
- Safe Pass. (Training can be arranged, if not in possession of valid Safe Pass)
- Manual Handling. (Training can be arranged)
- Abrasive Wheel. (Training can be arranged)
Please forward your CV and relevant certification to email@example.com or call +35385 8078352 or +353 21 206 6078 for more information on this vacancy