Pipefitters – Leixlip, Co Kildare
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
AA Euro Recruitment are currently recruiting a number of Pipefitters for a large-scale Manufacturing build project in Kildare, Ireland.
Union rates of pay, plus overtime and travel allowance paid to all tradespeople on site. Long term work available to successful candidates. Accommodation provided if required.
- Extremely competent understanding piping isometric drawings.
- Can fabricate and tack weld pipe run from isometric drawing
- Can install pipe as per isometric and tack weld for welder if required
- Can understand gridlines and northing and eastings for setting out isometric during installation
- Can measure out pipe runs on site from isometric drawing for the removal of field welds
- Can Fabricate and install pipe supports
- Can site run pipe without any drawing provided(survey and measure pipe route)
- Can perform bolted connections correctly
- Can pressure test pipe following installation
- Can fabricate, thread and install threaded pipe systems
- Normal pipe specs worked with is schedule 10 stainless steel, schedule 40 carbon steel, Galvanized steel threaded
- Normal pipe sizes ½” to 12 “
- Experience working with ASME BPE Hygienic piping would also be a great advantage but not essential
- All of the above should be performed efficiently and quickly.
- Experience working in pharmaceutical pipe install projects
- Competent in the use of 4.5” and 9” grinders
- Experience in working to a high standard of safety and quality
- Can speak English.
- 5 years Pipefitting experience.
Please send your CV along with certification to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00353 21 206 6078.