Architect - Construction
Entered: 17 Oct 2019
Our client are a well respected Residential Developer in Dublin and are currently looking to add an Architect to their team on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have had exposure to large commercial and residential apartment schemes.
Role & Responsibilties;
• To advise on design schemes
• To advise on detailed construction drawings, diagrams specifications and schedules etc to enable the building contractor to carry out the works to a satisfactory standard.
• To work closely with building contractors. To assist the building contractor to achieve satisfactory results. To guide and advise building contractors and specialist sub-contractors as and when necessary.
• To oversee the building contract and to monitor the work in terms of quality, progress and costs as closely as is reasonably possible.
• To keep a watching brief over matters relating to costs and cost variations.
• To inspect the building at the completion of the project and to draw up schedules of outstanding works, incomplete items and building defects; and to instruct the builders accordingly in order that all building work is satisfactorily completed.
• Preparation of architectural feasibility for sites/development potentials
• The architect will provide support to both the construction and planning teams and will liaise with development, finance and procurement
• The role will focus on the deliverability of projects in a timely fashion and within budget
• The architect will need to respond to issues / opportunities that arise within the company as may be required in an architects role for any such assessments as the company may need
- Bsc Architecture or similar
- RIAI Qualification
- Part 3 Qualified
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE