Architect's / Architectural Technician's
Entered: 15 Apr 2021
Architects | Hospital €1bn+ | Dublin | €Neg + Package
Resident Site Architects / Architectural Technicians to join multinational design and project management consultancy. Proven ability to manage projects ‘on site’ with a passion for architectural design, enjoy working in motivated team environments on live sites. Also, relevant cross sector experience in design development, detailing, contract management and project supervision.
- 10 years Post graduate experience.
- Passion for architectural design, strong technical knowledge, enjoy working in motivated team environments.
- Cross sector experience in design development, detailing and contract management experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulation and Building Control Legislation.
- Have a strong understanding of GCCC contract procedures.
- Ability to interface with Revit / BIM models.
- Ability to supervise large sections of the project from construction to client handover.
Contact Barry Kelly via the ICDS Group website.