CSA Lead (Civil, Structural, Architectural Lead)
Entered: 17 Aug 2019
• Liaising with key Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
• Develop Project Execution strategies.
• Develop site logistics (demobilisation / mobilisation) plans.
• Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
• Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
• Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
• Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
• Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
• Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
• Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
• Select and appoint Project Sub-contractors and Supply chain in conjunction with Project teams and specifications.
• Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
• Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports on same.
• Attend client / project management meetings.
• Liaise with Sub-contractor and supplier senior management at steering group level to avoid project roadblocks.
• Liaise with Client Design teams and building contractor teams to ensure project performance.
• Develop and implement test and commissioning procedures.
• Ideally 5+ years’ experience
• Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
• Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good oral & written communication skills
Full relocation package provided with this role including accommodation, flights & transfers, company vehicle and a tax free allowance of €8,500 per year.
Please contact Sarah Lonergan on +353 21 2066078