Senior Planning & Technical Manager
Entered: 15 Apr 2021
Senior Planning & Technical Manager -Required for well-established property developer in Dublin, undertaking large-scale Residential/Commercial projects in Dublin.
Ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ proven experience in high-density/apartment design or similar, managing developments from pre-construction to completion.
Great opportunity to join senior management team and progress within company.
• Providing practical and cost-effective Technical functions for the company, forming part of the senior leadership team actively involved in shaping the long term-term strategy.• Guidance, management, and support of the Technical Team resource managing planning, architectural and engineering design valuation processes for delivery
• Responsible for Design and Technical aspects of residential design, inclusive of both low-rise dwellings & high-rise apartments
• Effectively managing both Internal and External teams to ensure the required service delivery in support of Departmental Heads, Land, Sales, Marketing, Commercial and Construction teams
• Review the identification of cost reduction and margin improvement opportunities and ensure their integration into future activities.
• Review and check technical strategies and/or design for land acquisitions.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
• 10 years’ experience working at a senior level (i.e Director) within the housebuilding industry as either a Head of Technical / Senior Technical Manager or equivalent running numerous projects simultaneously.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Building Regulations, BCMS requirements, Planning System, Codes of Practice, and other associated legislation connected with both house and apartment construction.
• track-record for effectively managing a high performing team.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.