Architect/Part II Architect/Architectural Tech
Entered: 11 Nov 2019
Project Architect/Part II Architect/Architectural Technologists (Design Studio)
Neg + Package
We are currently recruiting for one of Ireland’s leading architectural practices who are working on major commercial, residential, projects in Ireland and abroad from inception through to completion on site
You'll work with talented, experienced colleagues and have the opportunity to contribute to significant projects, and to develop your career.
Due to continued success several new positions have arisen including;
- Architects with 3+ years’ experience
- Project Architects with 10+ years' post qualification experience.
- Architectural Technologists with 3+ years’ experience and
- Senior Architectural Technologists with 10+ years’ experience
- Assigned Certifier Inspector (BCAR)
- CAD and Revit proficiency required
- Strong design ability and technical skills
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills, as well as passion for architecture and design
Experience working on large-scale projects is a bonus. You’ll be someone who’s driven to achieve excellence and efficiency
The chance to join a dynamic architectural practice with professional development and promotion opportunities and a supportive studio environment.
Highly competitive, flexible and fair remuneration and benefits packages.
An in-house programme of CPD events and online CPD tracking system
Regular whole-of-studio design reviews and guided tours of projects after completion
An award-winning city-centre studio, close to DART, Intercity, Luas and bus routes
The use of the Cycle to Work Scheme, secure bicycle storage, showers and changing facilities
The opportunity to work with design leaders and domain experts in BIM, BCAR, interior architecture and graphic design
The option to mentor secondary school students as part of our Transition Year Programme
vibrant atmosphere and respect for the work-life balance and workplace well-being of our people.
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200