Senior Architectural Technologist (Pharma)
Entered: 12 Dec 2019
Senior Architectural Technologist
Citywest, West Dublin
Our client is a leading multi-discipline engineering and construction management company and is a multi-disciplinary practice specialising
in the Project Management and Construction Management of Pharmaceutical and Life Science Buildings.
They operate primarily in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Technologies sectors serving high-tech industries. Currently require an Architectural Technologist to work on a wide variety
of Pharmaceutical and Life Science projects both in Ireland and Europe.
The successful applicant will be a senior member of the CSA Department and have strong design and technical experience in addition to excellent communications skills, with the ability to help manage projects through all stages. This is a busy, energetic and supportive practice, suited to motivated professionals. A strong interest in all aspects of the construction industry would be expected.
- 3rd Level qualification in Architectural Technology
- 4+ years in relevant experience in Industrial/ Pharmaceutical/ Life Science projects is preferred and Technically proficient in detailing these building types.
- Experience in mixed use commercial developments will also be considered.
- Knowledge of cleanroom materials and working knowledge of process and or manufacturing equipment an advantage.
- Fully proficient / high degree of competence in BIM/Revit is essential.
- A motivated and enquiring mind with excellent design, communication and organisational skills.
- Relevant technical experience and be registered, or be eligible to be registered, to a suitable body.
- A working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulations and Building Control Legislation.
- IT proficiency and skills required to a high level.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated with an ability to work within the Project Manager led team structure, with a minimum of 4 years post-graduate experience.
- Strong design, technical and construction knowledge is essential for this role, combined with detailing, design development and tender pack assembly and coordination.
- In-depth knowledge of the Statutory Consent processes (Planning, FSCA, DAC), current Building Regulations, and the BC(A)R process is essential.
- Experience in client-facing role is preferable but not essential, successful candidate will be involved in design and site meetings.
- Experience working to compressed schedules and target deadlines.
- This is a unique opportunity for the right individual, to pursue a career in this specialist area.
The right applicant shall gain a detailed understanding of the Pharmaceutical Environment in Ireland and abroad and work within a team environment to deliver high valued projects for major Pharma clients.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200