AutoCad Designer - Facades, Curtain Walling, Windows and Doors
Entered: 10 Dec 2019
Position: AUTOCAD Designer
The AUTOCAD designer will work closely with the team to ensure their drawings are produced are to the necessary requirements for each project.
AUTOCAD Designer Responsibilities:
· Assist with design of product to suit specific site requirements/ installations
· Prepare any AutoCAD details that are requested
· Have an understanding of various façade systems such as steel and glass systems, unitized and stick curtain walling, metal/stone rainscreen and various other types of cladding.
· Produce details, hand sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
AUTOCAD Designer Requirements:
· Degree in architecture/structural engineering/façade engineering/architectural technology/sustainability or building physics
· 2+ years of experience
· Portfolio to illustrate previous work
· Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD, Solidworks and Revit are essential. Rhino, 3Ds Max or Sketchup is preferable.
· Technically competent,
· Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines,
Expanding construction and engineering company in business for over twenty years.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.