Structural/ Architectural Technicians
Entered: 07 Dec 2019
KCM Recruitment Ltd are seeking candidates for Structural / Architectural Technicians for upcoming Rail Works in Ireland, involved in both Rail infrastructures and electrification work.
Working in a railway environment, you will provide professional support to the Programme Manager for the design and management of construction projects.
Salary range: (commensurate with suitable qualifications and experience):
€42k - €59k (with potential relocation package if oversees)
Fixed term contract role
25 days per annum holiday entitlement
36 hrs working week
• A Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a Civil or Structural Design office
• A good working knowledge of AutoCAD and other related design and drawing software
• Experience of preparing drawings for various materials, including reinforced concrete, structural steel, masonry, timber, etc
• A good working knowledge of Health and Safety issues in a construction or rail environment
• Full Drivers Licence
• Availability to work occasional weekend and or night shifts.
• Experience in managing and delivering technical information, including drawings, specifications, bills of quantities, etc for Architectural and Civil or Structural Engineering projects
• Experience of preparing drawings for bridges.
• Experience of working in a railway environment.
For more information please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0872790484/014586006 or email Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your recruiter has over 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment and has a background in railway engineering. Confidentiality is obviously guaranteed