Civil Design Engineer, Mayo
Entered: 07 Dec 2019
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Civil Design Engineer for a position based in Mayo. This is a permanent role based in our clients head office in Mayo. Our clients are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in Ireland. The role will work closely with Irish Water on a large Framework in the Connacht area.
Competitive salary is on offer to the successful candidate.
- Undertake and complete Drainage Strategies from conceptual stage to detailed design stage.
- Consult with Local Planning Authorities and other Stakeholders including Water Companies and Regulators.
- Site walkovers.
- Provide support in completing Flood Risk Assessments.
- Support in bid preparation and fee proposals.
- Research and business development of potential new clients.
- Attend client and regulatory meetings.
- BEng/MEng Civil Engineering or relevant water related discipline or equivalent.
- Solid experience of working within drainage design.
- Substantial experience in the design of Surface Water Drainage System.
- Experience or understanding of Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS), pumped drainage systems and Foul Water Drainage Systems.
- Good knowledge of current flood risk and drainage legislation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- High level of competence in Engineering Software, notably AutoCAD, Micro Drainage.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 8665682 or email your CV to email@example.com