Structural Engineer - Precast
Entered: 10 Dec 2018
We have an immediate requirement for a Structural Design Engineer / Temporary Works Design Engineer to join one of Ireland’s premier precast concrete manufacturers.
As a Structural Design Engineer / Temporary Works Design Engineer you will be:
• Based from our Head Office in Meath with site visits as required in Ireland and the UK.
• Required to work on a range of temporary works and permanent case projects in both commercial and residential developments.
• Provide engineering consultancy services to the business.
• Advise on technical issues on sites.
• Undertake temporary work designs.
• Provide a technical review of projects being tendered, offering alternative proposal where appropriate and providing advice on construction methodologies.
• Be a key player in a dynamic team.
• A recognised degree in Structural Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a structural designer in steel / RC /precast concrete.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in design, ideally contractor design experience.
• Ability to make decisions and work on own as well as part of a team.
• Strong technical ability and analytical skills.
• Site experience would be an advantage.
• Positive attitude and proactive problem solving approach.
• Be familiar with current design standards.
• Working knowledge of relevant structural design software.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE