Design Manager - High Rise Apartments
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
ICDS Group are pleased to continue our exclusive recruitment relationship with one of Ireland's exciting residential developers who are seeking an experienced high-rise apartment Construction Design Manager to join their talented Dublin team, now that height restrictions in Dublin have relaxed.
In the role you will coordinate 3rd party design consultants ensuring constructability and value engineering is achieved on several of their high end, cutting edge high-rise apartment developments across Dublin and Leinster.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Degree in architecture / building surveying or related
- 8+ years commercial construction industry experience
- 3+ years design / project management experience
- Strong knowledge around high rise apartment scheme developments
WHAT YOU GET:
- Key senior role with one of Irelands most prominent developers
- Work closely with highly successful Real Estate and Fund management Directors
- Influence your design team’s culture as the company goes
- Develop some of Dublin most prestigious sites acquired in the past 5 years
If you're open to exploring things further or interested in hearing about the current market, we can have a confidential, non-committal call at your earliest convenience.
Apply directly with Word Doc CV or get in touch at - firstname.lastname@example.org