Technical Director - Main Contractor (Toronto)
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Technical Director – Toronto
ICDS Group is delighted to be named the chosen recruitment partner, of an industry leading Canadian Construction company, to help build out their internal Civil Design team, starting with the assignment of Technical Director.
In the role of Technical Director, you will lead and oversee the full lifecycle of major design build construction projects (Highways, Rail, LRT and Bridges etc.) with pre-bid, project bid and post bid responsibilities.
**3-stage interview process (2 phone calls, 1 onsite in Toronto – flights covered)**
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Professional Architectural of Engineering degree
- 10+ years Commercial Design management experience
- Strong experience managing Design Build teams for a leading Contractor
- Commercial experience across highways, rail, drainage & utilities sectors
- Bonus points for elevated and underground station interchanges
- Willingness to travel for certain projects
- Experience carrying out risk / opportunity reviews
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work with an awarding winning company (countless Best Employer & National Safe awards)
- The chance to work closely with a highly talented leadership team.
- Full relocation covered
- Strong benefits package
- Exciting progression opportunities in the rapidly growing market
If you're open to exploring things further or interested in hearing about the current market, we can have a confidential, non-committal call at your earliest convenience.
Apply directly with Word Doc CV or get in touch at - email@example.com