Entered: 10 Aug 2022
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Civil Engineering consultancy to recruit a Senior Ecologist to join their team in either their Cork or Dublin operations. The ideal candidate will have worked circa 7 years in a similar type position with a similar type consultancy previously.
Generous package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Managing individual contracts to deliver high quality ecological consultancy services
- Providing expert ecological input for a range of projects.
- Planning, conducting and supervising the execution of site ecological surveys and fieldwork
- Preparing and monitoring of the implementation of Construction Environmental Management Plans
- Undertaking Appropriate Assessments and Ecological Impact Assessments (EcIAs), Biodiversity Chapters for Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIARs) and other environmental reporting requirements
- Managing quality including attention to detail and accuracy, delivery of contracts on time and to the highest possible standards, and continue to strive to improve the quality of work produced by the Ecology Team
- Developing excellent relationships with clients and attending meetings with clients and design teams when necessary
- A degree in Ecology or related subject
- A minimum of seven years post graduate experience in environmental consultancy
- Member of CIEEM, CIWEM or equivalent professional body
- Detailed knowledge of wildlife and conservation legislation within Ireland
- Experienced in the preparation and monitoring of the implementation of Construction Environmental Management Plans
- Experienced in working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication, organisational and project management skills
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org