Electrical Engineer - Consultancy
Entered: 01 June 2020
Our client are seeking an Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for the design of electrical services on healthcare, educational, pharmaceutical, commercial and residential projects. This is a permanent full-time position in Dublin.
Duties will include:
- Overall project management
- Detailed design of electrical building services
- Preparation of technical specifications and tender documentation
- Invitation, analysis and reporting on tenders
- Carrying out site inspections and reporting on the progress and quality of the works associated with the Mechanical & Electrical services
- Certification of contractor’s payment claims
- Mentoring and managing junior engineers and drafting staff.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 8 Qualification in Electrical Engineering with ideally 5-7 years consultancy experience
- Competent in AutoCAD
- BIM and Revit experience would be a considerable advantage.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0044208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE