Senior Air Conditioning Engineer
Entered: 28 Feb 2020
A generous payment package is on offer for the right candidate. All Flights and Accomodation will be paid for by the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of reports to manufacturers guidelines
- Provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of Critical Facilities
- Witnesses the static & dynamic testing of complex mechanical, electrical & controls systems where required
- Perform Test Procedures
- Interact with contractors, interpreting design and specifications.
- Conduct site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans and specifications.
- Prepare punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Prepare general condition survey reports
- Familiarise oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Adhere to all the projects safety requirements including specific on-site regulations.
- Performs routine calculations.
- Act as project coordinator with other field engineers, coordinating printing, presentation and administration procedures.
- Review shop drawings and submissions.
- A proven track record in VRF, HVRF, DX, Splits, BACnet and HVAC systems.
- Good knowledge of Mitsubishi Multi and Daikin Systems Essential
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Have the ability to deal with high level Construction Projects
- Be able to meet targets and deadlines
- Be available to travel within Europe
- Be F-Gas certified.