Building Services Engineer (Senior / Intermediate)
Entered: 22 Mar 2019
Building Services Engineer (Mechanical)
ICDS is delighted to continue our exclusive relationship with the Owner & Managing Director of a leading Irish M&E Design House to continue building out their talented team in Dublin West.
This Building Services Engineer will work closely with the MD and Design M&E team helping to further develop the rapidly growing company from HQ.
The role comes due to an ever-expanding project list as a result of the enviable reputation they have built in the market in particular M&E renewable energy.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or related
- 5+ years commercial Mechanical Engineering experience (ideally consultancy environment)
- Ability to manage and lead project from conception to completion
- Ambitious to progress your career in a challenging and rewarding environment
- Good experience in AutoCAD
- Experience in BIM or Revit is a big plus
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work closely with a highly successful business owner and Engineer himself
- Have a great impact on projects and the direction of the M&E business
- Work and lead cutting edge projects such as smart hotels and high-tech commercial developments
- Use the latest Technology and Software packages
If you're open to exploring things further or interested in hearing about the current market, we can have a confidential, non-committal call at your earliest convenience.
Apply directly with Word Doc CV or get in touch at - email@example.com