Planner - Dublin
Entered: 16 July 2019
O’Neill & Brennan, Ireland’s leading construction recruitment agency are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, one of the country’s largest Commercial engineering contractors.
Our client is looking for a Planner to join their team in their Head Office in Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to build & managed their own team.
Primary Responsibilities as a Planner
- Assisting with developing construction programmes of work
- Assisting with developing programmes for pre-construction and all project phases
- Updating and tracking in construction project programmes
- Conducting site visits to look at progress and drawings as required
- Review contractor schedules for risk analysis
- Produce programmes, reports and progress updates in conjunction with the Project & Contract Managers
- Provide accurate programme position information to the Program Manager
The successful candidate requires:
- Minimum of 5 years in construction planning role for a developer or main contractor
- Excellent knowledge of MS project or Asta-Power project
- Operational experience and previous significant experience of planning in construction, specifically in the context of the residential sector.
- Expert knowledge Primavera P6 would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of planning permission, design and procurement processes of construction projects.
- Ability to prioritise work
- Strong attention to detail
Please send your cv to email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.