Senior Quantity Surveyor Consultancy
Entered: 27 Feb 2020
Candidates must be able to demonstrate ability to work as part of a team on medium to large projects with a track record to reflect experience working on projects in diverse construction sectors with private and public sector clients.
In return they offer genuine opportunities for career progression and ongoing professional development. Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate successful delivery of medium to large projects with a track record to reflect experience working on projects
- in diverse construction sectors with private and public sector clients.
- Strong leadership and communication skills will be a requirement of this role.
- An exemplar ambassador for the company and its values; integrity, dependability, quality
- A positive, “can do” approach, determined to succeed
- Remains calm under pressure
- Demanding of self and others
- Acceptance of responsibility and accountability
- Sound, balanced judgement
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE
Quantity Surveyor / QS / PQS / Consultancy / Cost Management / Client Side