Assistant Project Manager
Entered: 22 Jan 2020
We are currently assisting a Dublin based fitout contractor with the recruitment of an Assistant Project Manager in Blanchardstown .
They are market specialists in medium-large scale commercial fitout and refurbishment projects. Having recently secured some notable projects in the region, they are now looking to add talented fitout managers to their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a site management position on fitout projects, who is looking to progress their career into project management.
- Join a large team and report directly to the Project Manager / PM
- Be responsible for managing site staff, subcontractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works.
- Attend all site meetings
- Coordinate the project in line with budgets
- Manage construction with regard quality and safety.
- Have served as a Site Manager for a minimum of 2 years
- Worked for a fitout / main contractor in Ireland or the UK market.
- Experience working on urban commercial developments
- Previous experience of working on projects ranging in value from €1 million – €20 million.