Mechanical Project Manager
Entered: 04 June 2020
Our Client, A global building services engineering company are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their team based in Dublin 6, but will be responsible for managing projects across the Dublin area.
Mechanical Project Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
Mechanical Project Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- Strong Mechanical Services Background
- Experience working on construction sites is desired
- Ability to manage projects in an efficient and timely manner
If you are an experienced Mechanical Project Manager interested in a move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.