Project Manager - Award winning Fit Out Company
Entered: 18 July 2019
Position: Project Manager - Fitout
Top Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager who comes with 5+ years' experience to join our prestigious award winning client , turn over of 30mil a year , working on high end projects
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing & directing expectations of stakeholders & design/professional teams through to project completion.
- Selection of site teams and identifying resources required and any specific training of that team to meet project requirements.
- Working closely with the commercial team to meet company financial KPI's and targeted OH&P including reviewing potential for improvement.
- Ensuring company safety standards are being adhered to and site is meeting current legislation as directed by the safety team.
- Ability to programme works in the long and short term to meet project objectives.
- Accurate and transparent reporting upstream, with clear direction and leading from the front downstream to his site team.
Project Manager Requirements:
- PM from Principal/Main contractor tier 2 or 3.
- Design & Building experience
- JCT contracts or NEC experience.
- Degree in Construction or similar relevant discipline
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Healthcare & Pharma experience a distinct advantage
- Career driven, and enthusiastic
Our client provides a Total Design & Build Package, incorporating all of the latest technological innovations.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV today and one of our consultants will contact you in complete confidence.