Senior Project Manager Client Side
Entered: 16 Oct 2019
Our client is a successful and established Project Management Consulting Firm and looking to recruit a Snr Project Manager to join their firm in Dublin. You will work with a key client of the firm delivering a multi million euro mixed use commercial and residential development in Dublin City Center.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a supportive leading business that has a large volume of work. Our client is ideally looking for a candidate who’s next career progression after bedding in will be at Associate Director level.
Our client is a well-regarded name in the Irish construction market and has delivered projects within multiple sectors including health care, commercial, government and retail and residential. As an organisation they add a significant value to their clients they, resulting in a consistent flow of business.
• You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects.
• Your involvement could be from start the bid/negotiation phase and you would be relied upon for your technical and programming expertise.
• You may be involved in existing projects awarded.
• Manage the tender process and award each project to a main contractor.
• You will then oversee the delivery of this project on behalf of your client(s) and manage the progress of the main contractor.
• You will report on financial and construction milestones to Directors and be a key point of contact for your client and consultants and team
The successful candidate will have a minimum 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager working with an established practice in Ireland or the UK
• You will have proven experience delivering projects and be able to managing multiple projects concurrently.
Proven record for solid technical appreciation regarding construction documentation/financials/methodologies. Excellent professional presentation and communication skills.
• Chair stakeholder management meetings with accuracy, detail and confidence.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture and Chartered
Please send cv details in confidence to Kevin through this website or contact Kevin directly on 087 279 0484.
Salary and performance related bonus is open for discussion but will reflect both the importance of the role and the calibre of the candidate.
Your recruitment consultant has 20 years industry experience and ensures complete confidentiality in your application.