Entered: 15 Oct 2019
Senior Structural Engineer
Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a highly respected construction consultancy. This midlands based practice has a strong reputation as a professional service, offering Civil, Structural, Quantity Surveying and Project Management services.
- Chartered Engineer
- Structural Design / Detailing and Specification on various projects.
- Design of Residential and Commercial/Industrial buildings.
- Design Certifier & Assigned Certifier responsibilities.
- Prepare Engineers and structural condition reports
- Civil design element to the role including drainage and foul/water designs associated with residential/industrial developments (not essential)
- Effective communication with clients, staff and external associates.
- Excellent accredited CPD programme.
- You will work on a range of projects, from one-off residential houses to residential housing schemes and large scale industrial developments.
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
- As Senior Structural Engineer you will be responsible for developing designs and working as part of a team whilst liaising with Clients, Contractors and Design Teams.
- This position offers great prospects of advancement in a busy expanding practice.
- Reporting to Senior management, the candidate’s duties will include taking the technical lead on projects, both carrying out and reviewing/checking designs by others, liaising with Clients, design team and contractor and supporting the growth and development of the Team.
- Structural Engineer with minimum 7 years’ experience in all forms of building construction
- Chartered Engineer
- Expected to be autonomous and familiar with current codes of practice.
- Should demonstrate a level of responsibility taken on projects from detailed design through to supervision of work on site with a knowledge of building control regulations and procedures.
- Must have fluent English.
- Remuneration package - depending on experience.
- Office has changing room & showers
- Paid Institute Membership
- Pension/Life Assurance options.
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.