Structural Engineer (Precast)
Entered: 15 Apr 2021
Structural Engineer - Cavan
Our client is a Tier 1 construction supplier, with interests in Ireland & UK, require a Structural Engineer / Technician a new Design & Technical role within the 'offsite' construction division based in the North Midlands.
They design, manufacture, supply and fit ‘innovative’ building solutions, previous experience of precast, concrete frame, cladding, curtain walling, modular or other ‘off-site’ sectors would be advantageous.
You will be an integral member of the ‘senior management team’, reporting to the MD, with full responsibility for the Design Office (Structural Engineers and Technicians). Expert knowledge of BIM, Revit and other packages including such as SCIA, Civil 3D, Tekla or similar.
- Review and monitor the Clients design proposals and assist with the design process from conceptual and final design to approval stage.
- Monitor, manage and approve design changes in conjunction with production, installation, and commercial teams, ensuring programme and cost effects are agreed.
- Assist with developing technical and engineering support in relation to current and new products/systems development.
• Cert, Diploma, Degree in Civil, Structural engineering or similar.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Structural Engineering position.
• Experience in the area of Precast Concrete Structures
• Use of Tekla software or similar And AutoCAD
• Significant base of IT skills including; Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project
• High level of commercial understanding and application.
• A successful track record working closely in partnership with clients and contractors and other members of design teams.
• Strong communication skills both oral and written.
• A positive, proactive approach with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.