Structural Engineer | Technician
Entered: 27 July 2021
Structural Engineer/Technician | North Midlands| €Neg + Package
Our client, a Tier 1 construction designer/supplier, with interests in Ireland & UK, require a graduate Structural Engineer / Technician for a new Design & Technical role within the 'offsite' construction division based in the North Midlands.
They design, manufacture, supply and install ‘innovative’ precast concrete building solutions. Due to continuing growth in this sector they are looking to recruit a Structural Engineer with previous experience of precast concrete frame design. Experience of cladding, curtain walling, modular or other ‘off-site’ sectors would be advantageous.
- Review and monitor the Clients design proposals and assist with the design process from conceptual and final design to approval stage.
- Monitor, manage and approve design changes in conjunction with production, installation, and commercial teams, ensuring programme and cost effects are agreed.
- Assist with developing technical and engineering support in relation to current and new products/systems development.
- Relevant qualifications in Structural Engineering or Architecture, with 3-5 years post graduate and proven design experience is essential.
- Structural engineering design of precast or off-site construction would be an advantage.
Contact Barry Kelly email@example.com 086-232-5706 for more info.