Financial Controller - Engineering
Entered: 18 Jan 2019
Our client are a very successful Engineering & Fabrication company based in Canvey Island, Essex. They are now seeking a Financial Controller on a full time permanent basis.
They are recruiting for a Part or Newly Qualified Accountant to join an existing finance team during a busy and exciting period of growth for the company.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Report financial performance of the business in an accurate and timely manner
- Production of monthly management accounts to stipulated deadlines together with analysis and investigation of results
- Variance analysis and Balance Sheets reconciliations
- Preparation of payroll, PAYE, CIS and VAT returns.
- Assist the external auditors during the year-end audit
- Provide accurate and timely statutory reporting
- Process control and assist the Head of Finance with process improvement
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 00044208 861 7847 or 0044788 032 2118.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE