Head of Cost Control
Entered: 16 July 2019
Are you passionate for creating financial overviews, ensure valid and timely reporting in an international environment?
Then our client are able to offer you a once in a lifetime position that lasts until 2024.
This is an opportunity to work with a highly professional, dedicated and multinational team and be part of a project that shapes the future infrastructure of Copenhagen.
You will lead a very competent team of 3 employees, key tasks;
- The ideal candidate has to meet the following requirements:
• Min. 10 years of experience on similar positions
• Managing a team of 3 employees
• Reporting to the commercial director
• Establish and maintain structure of cost control and reporting
• Managing the costing of the project through the in-house software Pegase
• Define and review/update budget with cost owners
• Monthly update of budget and forecast
• Analysis of physical construction