Junior Accountant - Construction
Entered: 25 June 2019
Our client are a leading Main Contractor in Ireland & the UK. They now seek a Junior Accountant to join them on a permanent basis in the Galway area.
Role included but not limited to the following;
- Have a good knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures of front office.
- Responsibility for handling bank lodgements and allocating correctly to customer accounts.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Input of Invoices and supplier reconciliations.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate collection of current and aged debts for the Construction business.
- Stock control
- Handling customer orders via phone or web
Ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Financial Controller
Desired Skills & Experience:
Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and liaise with customers and other staff members.
Excellent Excel skills, to be able to produce and run monthly reports.
Business or similar accounting qualification to understand double entry postings. The ability to quickly understand new accounts software.
Work with other team members to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions.
You will possess excellent organizational skills and ability to manage your time and workload as required, while displaying a flexible approach to your work and learning.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0044208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE