New Accountant €50k-€70k
Entered: 28 Feb 2020
Position: Fully Qualified Accountant
Location: Dublin /Kildare
An Established Construction Group are seeking an experienced Fully Qualified Accountant to oversee aspects of their finance operations. Based at their Head Office, the successful applicant will be joining a friendly and professional team.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reports.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast.
- Financial reports and Project Management
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of various accounting records and financial systems are in place.
- Manage existing finance.
- Asset reporting/register and depreciation.
- Effectively managing cash and treasury function, preparing monthly cash flow analysis.
- Prepare budgets and ongoing monitoring of same during projects.
- Prepare annual budget for the Group including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Finance Professional working in a similar role as Fully Qualified Accountant / Finance/Senior Accountant within a Construction/Building Products environment for at least 2- 5 years, Ideally within the Construction Sector.
- Must be a Qualified Accountant
- Experience working with a finance team.
Please email your CV or Call Jennifer on 0851563377 for Full Details Of All Available Suitable Opportunities.