Project accountant Semi state
Entered: 02 Aug 2021
Our client is a semi-state organization based in Dublin 8 involved in the operation and management of state infrastructure.
They currently require a project accountant to assist in managing the financial control requirements of the Business Unit covering budgetary control; financial planning and financial forecast management, project controls, and contract management
Project Accountants work with the Project Managers to deliver financial results for each project and are involved with each project over the full lifetime of the project from initial code set up to project closeout papers to the Board.
You will report to the Finance Manager of the Capital Investment program
The candidate must be a qualified accountant with 5 years Post Qualification Experience in Project Management / Accounting.
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office with particular proficiency in the Excel package.
• Third-party and project contract financial management.
• Provide periodic financial reports
• Analysis and preparation of periodic accruals
• Produce periodic variance analysis reports
• Ensure effective internal controls operate within the business unit
• Identify & document improvements to control processes & procedures.
• Budget, Forecast & 5 Year Planning preparation.
• Provide information in accordance with the agreed reporting calendar.
• Periodic Reports on third-party performance.
Please forward your CV directly through this website or contact Kevin on 00353872790484/0035314586006 or email@example.com
Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from overseas or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.