Senior Construction Accounts Admin
Entered: 19 Aug 2022
Senior Construction Accounts Administrator - Longford
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
Join a Midlands-based contractor who are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Construction Accounts Admin to join their team. They have over 60 years of experience in the Irish Construction Industry from Health Centres, Schools, Housing Developments & Private Dwellings in both the Public and Private Sectors. The working environment here is supportive and positive and your contributions will be recognised.
Your role will involve:
- Bookkeeping, Invoicing
- Dealing with Account packages and RCT
- Filing & keeping spreadsheets up to date
- Working closely with the director and site managers
What you will need:
- Construction experience
- Accounts / bookkeeping experience - experience with account packages and RCT systems
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Experience with payroll & using revenue ROS system is beneficial
This is a well-established and financially secure organisation that can offer you a long-term position where you can fulfill your potential.
Take the next step in your career by:
Applying confidentially today with your CV, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 085 255 1878 to learn more.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.