Senior Financial Accountant (Hybrid) - Sword, Dublin
Entered: 09 Feb 2023
Senior Financial Accountant (Hybrid) - Swords, Dublin
- Excellent salary and benefits including pension, bonus and healthcare
Join a specialist construction company in a role that offers flexible working, a great culture and opportunities to progress. They have been leading the way in the Irish construction sector for decades and continued success means that they are expanding their team.
In this role, you will support the Finance Team in financial accounting, financial reporting, forecasting and commercial reporting.
This company has a pipeline of projects already secured across the next several years and new contracts continue to be awarded. They are ambitious and aim to be the workplace of choice for ambitious professionals. This is a great place to take your career to the next level.
Your role will involve:
- Producing accurate and timely monthly financial information
- Reviewing and approving bank & intercompany reconciliations
- The preparation of weekly & monthly cashflow forecasts
- The preparation of VAT & RCT returns
- Supporting the Group Finance Manager in producing consolidated annual budgets
- Ensuring the accuracy of Debtor and Creditor's ledger
- Supporting the Group Finance Manager in the annual external audits
You will need:
- To be an ACA or ACCA Qualified accountant, with 2+ years' experience
- Strong financial reporting experience
- Experience performing audits or preparing for and dealing with audit queries
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
Take the next step today:
Call 087 621 0726, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply confidentially with your CV to learn more.