Document Controller - Dublin (1977)
Entered: 18 Jan 2019
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, with offices in Ireland & UK. The company vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments.
The company requires an experienced Document Controller to work on a Dublin based project.
Primary Responsibilities as a Document Controller
- Documentation control and printing
- General administration
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc.
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
As a Document Controller you will have
- A construction related degree
- Previous experience working within the construction industry
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages - Word, Office, Excel etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Technical background
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.