Document Controller / Site Admin- South Dublin
Entered: 24 Nov 2020
Document Controller / Site Administrator
South Dublin (a separate 2nd role is available in city centre if this is preferred)
Salary: €33k to €40k
ICDS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Document Controller / Site Administrator for our client, a Tier 1 contractor with a name as being excellent to work for and with a very low turnover of staff. This major project is in south county Dublin, near the Loughlinstown area.
- Manage the Viewpoint for Projects (VFP) system as the preferred Common Data Environment (CDE) for the lifecycle of the project. Where applicable, establish the project on VFP in line with Sisk templates and protocols
- Manage and host VFP training sessions for new users within the project team, either with groups or on an individual basis
- Act as main point of contact for support and coaching of project users of VFP, including third parties such as client teams, designers, subcontractors, suppliers, verifiers and regulators
- Development of project file naming protocols with project team, in line with Sisk protocols
- Create and manage document workflows in VFP, with direction from the project team, in line with Sisk protocols
- Configuration and implementation of change control processes within the CDE
- Validation, checking and curating of all incoming and outgoing project documentation to the CDE including receipt, classification, verification, registry, distribution and retrieval
- Configuration and preparation of status reports on workflows, sample submissions, TQs, RFIs and other reportable data
- Preparation and configuration of distribution matrices in compliance with project requirements
- Establishment and maintenance of central site files, uncontrolled drawings and registers
- Collation of Operation and Maintenance, Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental, BCAR files
- Attend meetings to allow engagement of team and stakeholders
- Continuously identify and communicate opportunities for enhancement and reduction of waste and risks to Project Manager
- Ad-hoc administrative support to the site team
- Cover of administrative duties for holiday / sickness cover, if applicable.
- Experience of working on projects with large volumes of data and information from various sources
- Advanced experience of a common data environment (CDE / electronic document management system (EDMS))
- Ability to effectively communicate with, and educate all stakeholders in the CDE protocols, ensuring the protocols are strictly adhered to
- Experience of dealing with multidisciplinary design teams and client teams
- Experience of dealing with the sub-contractors and the wider supply chain
- Ability and willingness to train others
- Comprehension of naming conventions to BS1192
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Diligent and an analytical thinker
- Excellent document preparation and formatting skills
- Ability to prioritise work, multitask and troubleshoot
- Good time management skills
- Interest in project delivery processes, project administration and the wider industry.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of BS 1192 and PAS 1192.
- Advanced user of VFP.
- Experience of configuration and management of systems in compliance with BS 1192 and PAS 1192.
If interested in the role, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 01 6321200 to discuss.