Document Systems Management Administrator
Entered: 17 Aug 2022
Document Systems Management Administrator - Dublin City Centre
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Annual salary review
- Pension scheme with matching contributions
- Full health insurance for you and your spouse/partner & children
- Continuous Professional development programme & funding
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Tax saver - travel and bike to work
Join one of Irelands leading developers that specialises on delivering prestigious residential projects as a Document Systems Management Administrator in Dublin City Centre.
They offer long term career opportunities, and you will benefit from a company that supports a positive work/life balance and career advancement. This company have over 16 ongoing projects in the Leinster region.
- You will be the first point of contact for the escalation of DMS queries from site administrators and construction site teams.
- You will develop and conduct new user training and offer support or refresher training as needed to system users. Identify site team skills gaps and complete additional training as needed.
- You will assist with the setup of new construction projects on the DMS by customising pre-formatted template folder arrangements and uploading information to meet project specific requirements.
- You will manage user access, including adding/removing users and configuring permissions.
- You will troubleshoot user issues and respond to helpdesk queries.
- You will test new features ahead of release and implement systems changes and updates as directed by the DMS Lead.
- You will liaise with end users on change requests and system improvements and communicate potential system improvements to DMS Lead.
- Conduct regular audits of the document management system to ensure project specific information is being uploaded in the intended format, to ensure consistency of information across all sites.
- Assist with the compilation of priority site specific information required for transfer at completion stage.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a system administration role.
- Experience managing high-volume administrative requirements.
- Experience working with IT/Quality Systems.
- A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where organisation, and a high attention to detail is required.
- A strong ability to communicate and build relationships across diverse teams.
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on your own initiative.
Apply confidently with your CV today, email email@example.com or call 085 862 0288 to learn more.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.