Entered: 19 Jan 2022
FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR - Phibsborough, Dublin
- €60 million, 6-storey Education project
- 2-year project duration
- Office based
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 23 days annual leave increasing annually after two years' service
- 5% pension contribution
Join an award-winning Main Contractor and have a key role in the delivery of a prestigious Education project. You will be a part of a company that is renowned for construction excellence. They are well-established and have secured an extensive pipeline of projects to come from a portfolio of high-profile clients.
They reward the impact of their people by providing a variety of ongoing development and promotion opportunities. This ensures an environment where you are recognised and valued for your contributions. Their team is growing due to the company's sustained success and you will be an important part of this going forward.
If you would you like to be a part of a prestigious project from the beginning to completion this is the opportunity for you.
You will need:
- Business and Accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience
- Experience in construction industry.
- Knowledge of VAT, RCT, Corporate Tax.
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
Take your career to the next level with a leading main contractor:
Apply confidentially with your CV
Call 071 912 8266 or email email@example.com for full details about this opportunity.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.