Global Mobility Coordinator
Entered: 09 Feb 2023
Global Mobility Co-ordinator- North Dublin
Join an industry leading and innovative Mechanical and Electrical provider as a Global Mobility Co-ordinator in Dublin.
Employees are the benchmark to this company's success. They consistently invest in their people and professional development is one of their core values.
This company work with some of the largest multinational companies, they have a track record of producing ambitious and sustainable engineering solutions. They have large scale projects to the value of over €50 million and they have become experts in commercial, data centre, pharmaceutical, infrastructure and residential sectors.
To support project delivery team(s), ensuring mobilisation of key personnel is cost effective, compliant and in line with best practice. The Global Mobility Co-ordinator will provide an exceptional customer service and mobilisation experience for our colleagues while ensuring compliance with policies, immigration regulations and company values.
The role requires attention to detail and the ability to anticipate needs and requirements. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, enthusiastic organised and able to think critically to facilitate the mobilisation, compliance and relocation needs of the business according and in line with budget.
The ideal candidate will have strong communications and organisational skills. They will work directly with employees to successfully arrange all their mobilisation, travel and relocation needs according to company policy and values. To be successful in this role you must coordinate and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
You will be reporting to the Operations Director and under the day-to-day direction from project teams with key internal relationships with all departments and specifically with HR and Finance.
This role is primarily office based, with some flexibility.
- Support employees' mobility experience when they are sent on an international assignment.
- Develop and update of the pre travel induction pack
- Establish requirements of mobilising employees to a new jurisdiction
- Manage the relationship with external vendors
- Conduct relevant research as and when required to ensure efficient mobilisation, e.g. entry requirements, local regulations, pre-travel advice
- Develop and maintain records of pre travel health care, employees vaccines, immigration compliance and emergency support in order to minimise risk to Designer Group employees when working overseas
- Arrange and manage all documentation in relation to mobilisation and provide to relevant departments prior to departure of our colleague
- Booking of transport: flights, arranging shuttle buses, taxi and hire cars
- Organise for each employee to receive sim card for local area on arrival
- Booking of project related accommodation. Main point of contact for all project related accommodation queries (Working closely with the relevant Agency/landlord)
- Manage multiple landlords internationally, leases, cleaning contractors and maintenance
- Manage and keep the relevant mobilisation trackers up to date
- Ensure all employees experience is in line with our values
- Develop and manage master spreadsheets with specific details regarding staff rotation schedules, tax residency schedules, vaccinations, visa validity and costs plus flight itinerary invoicing and costs
- Collating of required documents for visa/work permit.
- Maintain travel profile in line with GDPR regulations
- Visa submission and management for employees travelling internationally for work
- Coordinate, record and control the cost and booking of the company's international business travel and accommodation for projects.
- Provide regular analysis reports to Operations and Finance.
- Negotiate corporate rates with hotel groups globally to ensure that the accommodation for employees is effectively managed within budget.
- Point of contact, and available on mobile, should any issue arise during the overseas visit such as itinerary change, hotel change, security issues, boarding passes, transfers, flight change, visa issues, new flights etc in line with DG travel policy
- Manage all travel itineraries for overseas project resources.