Entered: 19 Aug 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator on behalf of our Client, a construction services provider focusing on three main areas: new builds, commercial builds and restoration work.
This is a Cork based position and performs a wide range of bookkeeping and office support activities for the Executive Director and Board to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Working independently for large parts of the week, the role requires professionalism, accuracy, and attention to detail. Will take responsibility for several particularly important duties for the company as well as a series of more routine day to day tasks. They will be accountable for most of the company’s bookkeeping and financial administration obligations daily, monthly, quarterly and annually.
Office Administrator’ Responsibilities
Bookkeeping and Finance:
- All basic bookkeeping duties including purchase and sales ledger
- Manage online banking transactions and other banking transactions for various group company accounts.
- Raising and distributing invoices and monthly account statements
- Maintain construction Budgets
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare financial reports for group companies.
- Other project-based work that may be assigned from time to time
- VAT and Corporation Tax returns
- Year End
Office Organization and Administration:
- Organizing/maintaining electronic and paper files/records.
- Answering the telephone and responding to email enquiries.
- Support through general clerical duties such as photocopies, mailings.
- Document procedures, processes, and policies.
- Prepare internal presentations, slideshows and documents as required.
- All other duties/responsibilities as required, assisting co-workers and owners as required.
- Comply with all company policies/procedures and safety requirements.
The successful Office Administrator requires:
- Min 2-3 years bookkeeping experience.
- Min 1-2 years office admin experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience using Accounts IQ
- Excellent organisational skills & the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly efficient and self-motivated
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 087 2608337.