Entered: 09 Feb 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator on behalf of our client, a well-established construction industry related company.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years administration experience. The Office Administrator will join their team based in Kells, Co. Meath.
Office Administrator Responsibilities include:
- General administrative duties
- Monitoring emails & enquiries via email & phone
- Management of office supplies
- Management of outgoing/incoming post
- General PA duties to the Managing director when required
- Dealing with enquiries from suppliers
- Assist other departments when required
Office Administrator Requirements:
- 2 + years' experience in administration
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills & the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly efficient and self-motivated
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.