Entered: 11 Nov 2019
Our client is recruiting for a Quality Administrator to join their team in their Head Office based in South Dublin.
Quality Administrator Primary Responsibilities:
· Responsible for processing quality & environmental records
· Assist with the processing of project documentation
· Assist with the development and delivery of training
· Coordination of internal action plans (monitoring completion dates, liaising with action owners, reporting to compliance on action implementation progress).
· Assisting with internal auditing.
· Administrative support to Document Control Department in implementing the use of the Aconex System.
· Assisting in the implementation of new company policies and procedures for document management
· Providing support to project teams
Quality Administrator Requirements Include:
- 3+ years administration experience
- Experience in document
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly efficient and self-motivated
If you are interested in this role, Please send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.