Entered: 02 Aug 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Quality Administrator for our client, one of Irelands leading building contractors.
The Quality Administrator will be based in their Dublin office. Travel may be occasionally required.
The successful candidate requires 3+ years’ experience in an office administration role, experience using document management systems VBA and/or Macros & must be proficient in Microsoft Suite.
Quality Administrator duties include:
- Report directly to the Quality Manager
- Maintain & update all project documentation
- Assist with internal audits
- Maintain & process all quality records
- Point of contact for project teams
- Assist in the development & delivery of training
- Assist the Quality team with administrative duties
- 3rd level qualification preferred
- 3+ year’s administration experience
- Knowledge of VBA and/or Macros desired
- Experience with document & revision control
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure & within a strict deadline
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.