Site Admin/Document Controller (Residential)
Entered: 23 Jan 2019
Site Administrator/Document Controller
ICDS currently dealing with one of Ireland’s most reputable developers who are currently undertaking a large resoidential projects in North Dublin
They are currently looking to recruit a Site Administrator/Document Controller with circa 2+ years’ construction experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Site Administrator / Document Controller within construction.
- Documentation control
- Managing electronic files and inbfpormation using integrated platform
- Administration relating to site matters including timesheets.
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc
- Material and plants management, in liaison with the foreman
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
- Good IT skills
- Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
To register your interest please send CV, or call John on +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.