Entered: 21 Nov 2018
Brightpath Recruitment Engineering & Life Sciences iscurrently seeking Software Validation Engineers for Dublin, Limerick and Galway. Our client is an Irish owned company and is also aninternationally recognised leader in the area of industrial automation,equipment systems integration and system support. This is a growing companywhich has been established for over 10 years and works with companies in thepharma, medical devices, healthcare and food and beverage sectors.
What’s on offer?
Excellent salary andbenefits packages including pension and health insurance is on offer. This is apermanent position offering the opportunity to work on client tailoredprogrammes working within the medical devices and healthcare industries.Continued professional development is supported through on-going training andeducational courses. It is an excellent opportunity advance your career workingon leading technologies and systems working on a variety of projects.
The mainresponsibility will be to provide software validation support to the company’sregional projects group.
Reporting to the Senior Validation Engineer, asthe successful candidate you will have experience in:
· Defining test strategy
· Designing and developing test cases fromsoftware requirements, architecture designs, and code of complex softwaresystems.
You will possess thetechnical ability to understand the mechanical, electrical and software elementsof various control systems.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineeringrelated disciplin
- Industry experience in software engineering
- Software Validation and Equipment Validationexperience in a regulated industry: FDA 21 CFR 820, the Quality SystemRegulation, ISO 13485, and IEC 62304
- Experience of GxP Computerised Systems
- Understanding of GAMP5 Guidelines.
- Excellentinterpersonal skills