Entered: 27 Feb 2020
Our client is a very well established energy Consultancy based in south Dublin who are heavily involved in the Government’s Climate Action Plan and the objective to retrofit approx. 500,000 homes.
The BER Assessors will be required to complete domestic surveys, BER assessments and
Inspections for the SEAI Warmer Homes Scheme
Ideally candidates will be SEAI fully registered and active although candidates that have completed the BER course and are eligible to register with SEAI will be considered also.
• The completion of pre-works surveys for properties under the Warmer Homes
• Completion of BER assessments of existing dwellings in line with the Sustainable
Energy Authority of Ireland Code of Practice for Building Energy Rating (BER) Assessors and Display Energy Certificates (DEC) Assessors.
• Required to assess the quality of work completed to the property
• Required to verify the quantity of materials installed in the property.
Full training will be provided on the survey and inspection process
The BER Assessor must have completed Fetac Level 6 course – BER Rating of Dwellings
and must be either registered with the SEAI as a BER Assessor / eligible to register
with the SEAI.
Full Driving License
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of the materials of construction and building services
• A high level of attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Good verbal, written and customer engagement skills
• Flexibility and drive to complete work assignments to committed deadlines
• Capacity to handle a high volume of workload and complete in an accurate manner
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin directly on 0872790484/014586006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your recruiter has 20 years experience in construction recruitment.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.