Entered: 13 May 2021
Our client, a state organisation, is seeking to recruit a Building Inspectors. You will be the Client’s Representative for all aspects of workmanship, quality and standards. Multiple roles for a major hospital facilities based in Cork.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have a Trade certificate
- Have more than 3 years of relevant experience in a similar or Construction Supervision role for projects such as hospitals, medical facilities, schools, universities or pharma.
- Have a good knowledge of building regulations and guidelines.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Have thorough knowledge and appreciation of Construction details and Finishes.
- Have a keen attention to detail and an appreciation of quality finishes.
- Be proficient at maintaining detailed and accurate records.
- Be competent at generating accurate and timely reports.
- Have a strong awareness, understanding and appreciation of health and safety.
- Have a working knowledge of Construction contracts.
- Be proficient in the English language spoken, written, technical.
- Be capable of multi-tasking and co-ordinating multi aspects of a project.
- Have strong IT and Report writing skills
Rewards: Immediately long-term, career ehancing contract role.Salary is negotiable depending on the suitability and fit of the candidate. However, the ideal candidate can expect a salary in the order of €55,000 plus mileage. Various positions; Cork City, also North Cork.
Please reply in strict confidence with up to date CV to: Darina Osborne email@example.com For enquiries call; 0866078982