Entered: 03 Dec 2021
The person hired for this role will be covering projects in Co Cork.
The Building Inspector will be able to work from home/remote when not carrying out site inspections (approximately 20% of the time)
The Building Inspector will be responsible for managing their own diary.
Working hours: 9am to 5pm.
Continuing professional development and further education in the building control/ regulations, building services and insurance sectors will be supported.
- You should have solid experience in residential construction and possess a broad working knowledge of the Building Regulations (design, workmanship, specifications and materials).
- Good working knowledge of the Building Control Regulations.
- Level 7 or Level 8 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction Management or Building Surveying.
- Must possess excellent administration, communication, time management skills.
- Strong analytical, decision making & problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and team working skills.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD; MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop, direct and manage workflow processes and procedures.
- The ideal person will be a member of a Professional Body and will have a flexible approach to work.
For more information about this Building Inspector position, please contact Michael Boyce on 01 910 4044.