Entered: 30 Nov 2021
Our client is leading property surveying company who specialise within the diagnose, treatment and monitoring of all damp, mould and water ingress issues in all types of properties across Ireland.
Due to an ever-growing demand for their services they are seeking talented Building Surveyor professionals to join the busy, dynamic team.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years onsite Building Surveying experience. Full training will be provided.
• Carry out in-depth onsite inspections.
• Preparing comprehensive reports.
• Keep all information updated on company systems.
• Customer follow up where required.
• Ability to communicate with clients.
• Ability to sell onsite.
• Ability to plan, manage and monitor surveys and works.
• Liaise directly with Operations and Administration Divisions to schedule all surveys and works.
• Ensure compliance with current Building Controls and Health and Safety regulations.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Building Surveyor with a minimum of 2-3 years onsite experience
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Sales experience is an advantage.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong Organisational and administrative skills are essential.
• Strong computer skills. Knowledge of Office 365 is essential.
• Approachable and friendly communication manner.
• Efficient time management.
• Good understanding and knowledge of buildings must be evident.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Be receptive and respectful to the viewpoints and concerns of others.
• Be adaptable and flexible and able to cope with an evolving role.
• Be innovative and forward thinking.
• Bring a positive and enthusiastic approach to the role.
• Must at all times remember confidentiality is essential.
• Have tact and diplomacy.
Nationwide coverage will be required.
Job Type: Full-time.
The salary is negotiable.
Branded company vehicle, laptop and company phone will be provided.
Due to their continued success there is huge scope in this role for personal growth.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS